New Kits

tommybooth said:
They are wearing all maroon training tops on the os training video.

the white training tops have the shoulder band of the maroon, but didnt the training tops on the coaches look a bit more red? did to me.

Just spotted this on the ade video, this is different than that white training top. Away kit?

citehkit.jpg

fanle said:
Just spotted this on the ade video, this is different than that white training top. Away kit?

citehkit.jpg

Saw that too, looks like more of a training kit to me though, exactly like the maroon-zipper tops everyone was wearing but a t-shirt version.

13452_414144245278_670680278_4411139_5334555_n.jpg

^ Nobody's commented on this yet ^

PBLZ129 said:
NewbBlue said:
Please God make it maroon/white and not dark blue/grey.

I've been well and truely confused mate.

An umbro contact said it was "zinfandel" which using:
http://www.soccerbible.com/news/foo...ome-amp-away-10-11-umbro-football-shirts.aspx
as a guide says:

"The new Sunderland Away Football Shirt 10/11 in silver birch with a zinfandel trim"

So Umbro's zinfandel is definately a shade of maroon.

Now I've also been told by someone at the city store that on the system used for stock and sales the 2010/11 away shirt is "dark blue".

So I have no idea.
I've been told by another source that umbro switched the zinfandel stuff to training gear which the video on the OS supports.

Who bloody well knows - if City and Umbro's plan was to keep us guessing then they've done well!

That Zinfandel looks more like the redcurrant Arsenal had a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.