New Kits

itsnevereasy said:
Whatever colour the new away kit is lets just pray to god that it is nothing like the blue dippers new away kit!

...or the Lyon away kit! It is maroon after all haha

Lyonaway.jpg

Cal said:
itsnevereasy said:
Whatever colour the new away kit is lets just pray to god that it is nothing like the blue dippers new away kit!

...or the Lyon away kit! It is maroon after all haha

Lyonaway.jpg

Wow that's loud.My mother had wallpaper like that in the seventies!

Joga Bonito said:
fanle said:
Just spotted this on the ade video, this is different than that white training top. Away kit?

citehkit.jpg

Saw that too, looks like more of a training kit to me though, exactly like the maroon-zipper tops everyone was wearing but a t-shirt version.

13452_414144245278_670680278_4411139_5334555_n.jpg

^ Nobody's commented on this yet ^
In fact I think that was a city shirt designed like the old Sampdoria kit Mancini played in.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but not prepared to read through 47 pages of bollox.
At the supporters club meeting at COM's last night, people were told that there is a private unveiling of the away kit Thursday evening. It is on sale from 23rd July. and the home shirt is on sale from 6th August, £45.

mainestand said:
Sorry if this has already been posted, but not prepared to read through 47 pages of bollox.
At the supporters club meeting at COM's last night, people were told that there is a private unveiling of the away kit Thursday evening. It is on sale from 23rd July. and the home shirt is on sale from 6th August, £45.
Ouch.

Wheelsy said:
mainestand said:
Ouch.
Wasn't it £45 last season for a shirt and name? It isn't that much higher really is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.