New Kits

The Pink Panther said:
Well all I know is that the new kit will have the old badge on and it'll be manufactured by Puma

Nope and Nope, PMSFLMYFHO!!!

The Pink Panther said:
Well all I know is that the new kit will have the old badge on and it'll be manufactured by Puma
And that you can't get Jo on the back, he's still cup tied.

Pigeonho said:
I don't know what our problem is with this, as we always miss the marketing boat when it comes to new kits. Ok the last kits couldn't be aired due to contracts running out etc, but now we are in the exact same boat as Chelsea, i.e same manufacturer and sponser. They have released their new kit, so why aren't we?! People start going on holiday soon, some will go to the World Cup. The BEST way to make money off a kit is to have it in the domain at a time when people will buy them. Groups of lads will soon be going to the Spanish/Greek isles etc, RELSEASE THE KITS SO THEY CAN WEAR THEM! Thousands will be going to S.A. RELEASE THE KITS SO THEY CAN WEAR THEM! To release a kit 2 weeks before the season starts means the club has missed 2 months of sales, thats the way I look at it.
am i missing something but chelsea are sponsored by samsung and the kit is made by adidas.....not etihad and umbro.

colin's bell helmet said:
Pigeonho said:
I don't know what our problem is with this, as we always miss the marketing boat when it comes to new kits. Ok the last kits couldn't be aired due to contracts running out etc, but now we are in the exact same boat as Chelsea, i.e same manufacturer and sponser. They have released their new kit, so why aren't we?! People start going on holiday soon, some will go to the World Cup. The BEST way to make money off a kit is to have it in the domain at a time when people will buy them. Groups of lads will soon be going to the Spanish/Greek isles etc, RELSEASE THE KITS SO THEY CAN WEAR THEM! Thousands will be going to S.A. RELEASE THE KITS SO THEY CAN WEAR THEM! To release a kit 2 weeks before the season starts means the club has missed 2 months of sales, thats the way I look at it.
am i missing something but chelsea are sponsored by samsung and the kit is made by adidas.....not etihad and umbro.

We have the same manufacturer and sponsor as we did last season, as do Chelsea....

110_thumbzoom.jpg

;D

Lad in City Store in the Arndale told me last week the new home kit would be "premiered" on tour of USA. The new away kit would come out shortly after with the white 3rd kit being used primarily for Europa League away matches.

Right here goes, oh and I don't claim to be an ITK, just some sad git who is obsessed with City kits. I got sick of waiting for some news, so i emailed the club...... Vicky Kloss to be exact. Got email saying she was out of office, however got response from a Simon Heggies, god knows who he is. Anyway the home and away kits are being changed. The away is the first to be released and will be revealed on the US trip, with the home due out early August.

I really don't understand it, I agree with poster previous saying we NEED them for hols/world cup. Only thing I can think of is are the waiting for a so-called marquee signing??

Anyway apparently away kit is all or predominantly navy blue with navy and white hooped socks. The home kit has little change but has a maroon trim, with the club having applied to Prem league to have maroon numbers/names on rear. (something about prem league only allows certain colours for this???)

The Pink Panther said:

Ever heard of a ten year agreement between City and Umbro...

mlindqui43 said:
The Pink Panther said:

Ever heard of a ten year agreement between City and Umbro...
I would tell Umbro to go swivel!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.