New Kits

Brendan110_0 said:
Not seen any legitimate claims of new home and away kit yet, please post pic of program notes which claim this. And when and who at a City meeting said there would be new kits (or was it just their opinion)

no word from Puma yet either!

hype said:
Did these the other day so thought I'd share with you, based on rumours (and personal preference)...
mcfc_2010_home_away_alt.jpg

Nice! I can't see them doing anything so redical with our traditional home kit but I like that away! Just a point, maybe it would be better having the stripe like the current third kit where it has 2 colours - make it White and Sky - rather than mainly White with the small trim! Could you mock that up?

danburge82 said:
hype said:
Did these the other day so thought I'd share with you, based on rumours (and personal preference)...

Nice! I can't see them doing anything so redical with our traditional home kit but I like that away! Just a point, maybe it would be better having the stripe like the current third kit where it has 2 colours - make it White and Sky - rather than mainly White with the small trim! Could you mock that up?

Or White/Maroon...?

Not purple!

i've stopped caring now, not going to buy anything when its a hassle trying to do so.

2jgkut.jpg

Evertons new home kit :/ same design as the away but all blue, with white shorts and socks....

...It looks awful on this picture, but as did the leaked away kit, im sure short sleeves and in a normal size it will look ok :/

LCS went way to extreme on the away kit, and did the most boring design ever for the home :/

Whats even worse is the club approved the kits

Nick1878 said:
2jgkut.jpg

Evertons new home kit :/ same design as the away but all blue, with white shorts and socks....

...It looks awful on this picture, but as did the leaked away kit, im sure short sleeves and in a normal size it will look ok :/

LCS went way to extreme on the away kit, and did the most boring design ever for the home :/

Whats even worse is the club approved the kits
Wowww look's like a jumper that!, mind you like you say it could look better in real life. Really don't understand why you'se signed with Le Coq Sportif!.

hype said:

I'm liking the away kit but as I said before it will be maroon like 90% sure of that otherwise the new home kit would not have maroon in it. So imaging the away kit in maroon rather than midnight blue it still looks good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.