New Kits

Been to the city store today and posters of drawings of the new away kit all over the front windows, colour is very dark blue, almost purple, slight V on the collar.

I am the only one who thinks colouring the badge same as one of the colours on the shirt looks shit? chelsea do it, and a few other teams. Orange badge, why?!

Del_Bosque said:
Been to the city store today and posters of drawings of the new away kit all over the front windows, colour is very dark blue, almost purple, slight V on the collar.

Like any of these..?

4058.jpg

System-X-blue-dark-Swatch.jpg

Color%20Navy%20Blue.jpg

navy-blue-silk.jpg

a pal of mine has just texted me from the kit launch.

he says the away is a dark bluey- grey with a blue trim round the neck.

blue dallas said:

Ah well. I guess the whole 'going back to tradition' thing was just for the first season. Looks like we're back to generic kits designs which don't follow the history of the club one bit.

I want a 'Manchester City' away kit, not something which is rolled off a production line.

ManCityX said:
blue dallas said:

Ah well. I guess the whole 'going back to tradition' thing was just for the first season. Looks like we're back to generic kits designs which don't follow the history of the club one bit.

I want a 'Manchester City' away kit, not something which is rolled off a production line.

you sound like a barrel of laughs.

blue dallas said:

Is that it!

What colour blue is the trim? What are the Shorts? What's Bluey grey? That says air-force blue to me, which is too close to the home colour.

Come on Ric et al! Get posting some better details or even pics off your phones!

The bar must be open late...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.