New Kompany Calf Injury?

I really fucking hate the international break. Worst news possible if true.

And there's another one in 4 weeks time!! Do away with qualifiers for the top 30 ranked teams in the world, expand the world cup and make it longer with 48 teams and have the other 18 qualify. Shorten seasons and have dedicated time after the season to play international friendlies to prepare for tournaments. Having a qualifying group with say Andorra, Gibraltar, San Marino etc would make their games more competitive and interesting, whats the point of having Belgium stuff Gibraltar 9-0, who gains from that, not the captain who got injured in that game that's for sure

Fuck sake. We need to sign his long term replacement asap. Our season is over if Kompany is injured. So many shit defensive buys by City since signing Kompany. Savic, Nestacic, Boatang, Garcia, Demechelis, Mangala. Why we didnt sign Hummels for peanuts years ago ill never know. Having 4000 midfielders will seem pointless soon if our first choice centre back is injured again. VVDk january please..

He should already be retired from internationals.
Totally agree with this, he doesn't need International football, he should retire and concentrate on City, we need him this season big time.. Easy for me to say ending his international career but I think most on here can see its the way forward for the lad..!

For his own career, Vinny needs to retire from international football like granny shagger has done. Belgium have cover in that position and he is also no longer captain, he needs to use international breaks as down time for his body to recover. He's strong minded, but his advisers and City should be pushing him hard in that direction.

Said it a few times on his thread if he takes his day job seriously he needs to retire from internationals at club level his training is managed with Belgium it's not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.