New Ladies T-Shirts - City listened :)

Bluebird1 said:
BlueSpice said:
Tell me about it - I keep changing my mind. I love them all. :)

Hm, the City store could be over run by Blue ladies on April 11th!

Will you be down for that game? I can meet you at the shop and we can buy them all:-)

I am. Will be in the Townley for a bit too (pre-match) I think :)

BlueSpice said:
bluesoup said:
At least they are better than the previous ones.

There's only one I'd wear as I like my t-shirts simple in design with a subtle logo on it. Shame there are no v-necks but, hey ho this is an improvement.

Amazing timing with the thread and the release of the t-shirts. bluespice do you work for city's marketing department? ;)

LOL Nope. I'm just one of those people that believe if there's something you don't like, let the relevant party know about it and see if they'll look at the situation.

As it happens, these tee-shirts were already in the pipeline, though Dave at the club has taken on board some of the ladies' suggestions and hopefully more good work will follow.

Only messing. Good work spice. If you can mention to Dave about the v-necks that would be welcomed. (I'm the type of person that delegates whatever I can ;)

law74 said:
BlueSpice said:
I am. Will be in the Townley for a bit too (pre-match) I think :)

But why are there no designs for the "larger" lady?

I think it's something they hadn't thought of, but it IS something that has been pointed out to them now.

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm --

MCC said:
Do they have City knickers and G-Strings?

One step at a time ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 pm --<br /><br />
bluesoup said:
Only messing. Good work spice. If you can mention to Dave about the v-necks that would be welcomed. (I'm the type of person that delegates whatever I can ;)

My pleasure, will do. Though if you are on Facebook you can post directly to the discussion board and Dave does read that.

BlueSpice said:
law74 said:
But why are there no designs for the "larger" lady?

I think it's something they hadn't thought of, but it IS something that has been pointed out to them now.

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm --

MCC said:
Do they have City knickers and G-Strings?

One step at a time ;)

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 pm --

bluesoup said:

My pleasure, will do. Though if you are on Facebook you can post directly to the discussion board and Dave does read that.

I am sure that edible city knickers would fly off the shelf`s! They would be the quickest selling product since the famous balti pie!

They look like they're all taken in at the waist, how come? Have they not seen the women that go to football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.