New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Has anybody actually recd any tickets from the club yet,? They said they were being posted early this week.
Before anyone says its print at home there is no print at home option on the confirmation email and it states tickets to be posted
Just spoke to the ticket office we will get etickets tomorrow to print off check you email in the morning

Just rang up.

Last batch of tickets being sent out Today. Should arrive by tomorrow. If not, I'm going to the ticket office.
Thanks very much ,why they have complicated it with print at home and paper tickets is anyone's guess.

Ticket problems galore....as everyone knows there were some almighty cock-ups last season and yet nothing seems to improve...
this is absolutely pathetic. What are City doing....god help us when the big games come around.

Have Utd infiltrated our ticket office with idiots haha!!.. to try and cause as much havoc and disruption as possible....well they're making a great job of it.

That's what they told me print off tickets tomorrow
Not at all doubting you mate,I think what happened the original batch of tickets they sent the email out with print at home option,then the second batch 17th June they forgot to alter the email and sent it out with paper ticket on .
I think they are saying they have posted tickets out but actually havnt and are covering their backs by sending the print at home email tomorrow ??

Ticket problems galore....as everyone knows there were some almighty cock-ups last season and yet nothing seems to improve...
this is absolutely pathetic. What are City doing....god help us when the big games come around.

Have Utd infiltrated our ticket office with idiots haha!!.. to try and cause as much havoc and disruption as possible....well they're making a great job of it.
Probably have to pick them up with your passport from a hotel in Oldham or something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.