New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Just phoned up supporter services and basically you will only be getting a paper ticket if you ordered over the phone.
If you ordered online on the 17th of June you got a duff email saying you would get a paper ticket ,you won't you are getting a fresh email with a print at home link tomorrow.
We have no facility to print at home so he said go with the confirmation email to the ticket office on Sunday .

Total f***in shambles they have waited nearly 2 weeks before deciding to do something about it.why not send an email on 18th June please ignore previous email here is your print at home link .
Was told this at 5.00pm today

Last edited:
Just phoned up supporter services and basically you will only be getting a paper ticket if you ordered over the phone.
If you ordered online on the 17th of June you got a duff email saying you would get a paper ticket ,you won't you are getting a fresh email with a print at home link tomorrow.
We have no facility to print at home so he said go with the confirmation email to the ticket office on Sunday .

Total f***in shambles they have waited nearly 2 weeks before deciding to do something about it.why not send an email on 18th June please ignore previous email here is your print at home link .
Was told this at 5.00pm today
I ordered online as soon as it was advertised.I didn't have the option to print online only that they would be posted to me.
I phoned the club and they said they were being posted, mine arrived today.

I ordered online as soon as it was advertised.I didn't have the option to print online only that they would be posted to me.
I phoned the club and they said they were being posted, mine arrived today.
Bloody hell ,city really are making it up as they go along,
Some 3 days before and we have no idea how I'm supposed to get in.
How hard can it be to organise either this will be an eticket event or tickets will be posted event

Bloody hell ,city really are making it up as they go along,
Some 3 days before and we have no idea how I'm supposed to get in.
How hard can it be to organise either this will be an eticket event or tickets will be posted event
They're doing both,when I phoned they said some had the option to print e tickets but if they didn't they would be posted.

They're doing both,when I phoned they said some had the option to print e tickets but if they didn't they would be posted.
They really are making it up as they go along,if they send out a fresh print at home email tomorrow all those that have got paper tickets will be able to get double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.