New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Wheres the blue moon tavern, part of the academy stadium im guessing?

it is a big beer tent just outside the academy entrance I think. they were stocking it with beer barrels earlier today. From looking at the set up today and the email about the schedule, I think this is going to be a much better event than i was originally expecting.

I thought the main stage would have been inside the academy stadium but it is going up outside the academy entrance.

zip wires for anyone who doesn't mind heights.

z1lazEW.jpg

I have been given a few tickets from family members who can't attend this for what ever reason
I have
5 adult - 3 junier for saterday
And
4 adults -3 junior Sunday

Can be picked up in Hyde today or tomorrow or sainsburys Ashton Sunday lunch

PM if anyone wants any

Just saterday tickets left now

Last edited:
Just trying to print my e-tickets for this, and the link for the images (which are presumably the barcodes) are broken, so are not displaying. Anyone else having this problem?

Just trying to print my e-tickets for this, and the link for the images (which are presumably the barcodes) are broken, so are not displaying. Anyone else having this problem?
That happened when printed from my phone but worked when printed from my laptop. Some of the images are just stadium plans so not relevant to this event. The barcodes should be sides of section 1 and bottom of section 3

That happened when printed from my phone but worked when printed from my laptop. Some of the images are just stadium plans so not relevant to this event. The barcodes should be sides of section 1 and bottom of section 3

Thanks mate. It only seemed to happen in Firefox - when I tried Chrome the images appeared so all sorted now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.