New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Just checked my account Saturday showing as print off Sunday paper ticket will be sent.still no email from city yet

Will there be an official unveiling on the website tomorrow? Or is it just at this weekend?

Supporter services saying they might send the print at home email today or tomorrow now !! What on earth are they playing at ?
They knew on June 18th they had a problem how hard can it be to send the correct email ??
#shambles

Supporter services saying they might send the print at home email today or tomorrow now !! What on earth are they playing at ?
They knew on June 18th they had a problem how hard can it be to send the correct email ??
#shambles
Just spoke to them and he said everybody will get a email by the end of the day being done in batches, don't think they have a clue what's happening

Last Tuesday after going to the ticket office to collect my tickets, I was told that I would have to collect them on the day of the event, the confirmation email should have said this but there had been a mistake.

I decided to phone yesterday to double check, only to be told this time that there would be no collections in person and that all emails stating collect, tickets would now be sent in the post.
Now today people are saying we are getting print your own emails, the place is a joke.
Who the hell are we meant to believe when different people you speak to at the ticket office are giving out different information!
Brief your staff City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.