New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

a good concept half-executed. Enough activities and fun to keep kids happy, needs more A-list oomph and eat or drink beforehand unless you have £4,000 in cash on you. Could be better sign posted around the site's activities as well.

I'm glad they're trying something like this to build on in future.

Just got back not as many there as expected pissed it down a few times , beer 4quid a pint burgers and pizza between 6 and 8 quid robbing fuckers

Just got back not as many there as expected pissed it down a few times , beer 4quid a pint burgers and pizza between 6 and 8 quid robbing fuckers
Not surprised at a lower attendance today, as the main show is tomorrow. The prices seem like matchday prices to me, so full english before i set off tomorrow.

Hs anyone redeemed their email voucher for the "limited edition free gift" yet? if so what did you get?

I am looking forward to it tomorrow just hoping the weather clears up.

Not surprised at a lower attendance today, as the main show is tomorrow. The prices seem like matchday prices to me, so full english before i set off tomorrow.

Hs anyone redeemed their email voucher for the "limited edition free gift" yet? if so what did you get?

I am looking forward to it tomorrow just hoping the weather clears up.
Yes nice pin badge a pen andsome white sunglasses. If you are going tomorrow head there first the queue was quite long about 2o'clock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.