New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Nice one cheers. one more dumb question, where abouts is the south west gate? I know where the west gate is but not the south west one?
If you coming in on the tram get of at the velodrome and cross at the lights near the bridge and it's there

No, the shop is still being refurbished, there will be stalls selling new badge gear etc at the training ground.

Plus it's the Color Run today at the stadium so I doubt you would get anywhere near it anyway.
Do you know if the stalls take cards to pay with?

Does anyone have a couple of spares for me and my son for tomorrow please, i got let down, thanks

Great stuff. Met chappy, paul power, alex williams and gary owen. Also had a chat with trevor sinclair. Great bloke. And we should have won the pub quiz, but the fucker marking us was being a dickhead. If you are reading this, fuck off :-)

Went with my lads today..would have been brilliant if not for the weather..typical Manchester

One down side..plenty of posh food but nothing really for the kids..my boys are 4 and 5..A rib eye steak or New York bagel isn't going to cut it

Had to Bob over to maccie ds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.