New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Is the PEP presentation definitely on the stage set up between the Hub and the Blue Moon Tavern?
Or is it inside the Academy Stadium; yesterday they were laying down sheeting on the pitch?

Travelled up from Bristol yesterday, and did the Stadium Tour, and then went over to the Academy to see what was happening at the City Weekend.
All I can say is that it was a very informative tour, ( got to be the first to sit in the new seats in Home changing room which had been installed on Friday ) and the banter with ex players and fellow City fans in the Blue Moon Tavern was brilliant !!!!

Where to park is the biggest question,surely the cfa won't fit on thousands of cars ?
Think you can park on the main car park today couldn't yesterday because there was a event on there, don't think it will be free though

Think you can park on the main car park today couldn't yesterday because there was a event on there, don't think it will be free though

Ah right,yea that's fair enough if there is a charge,just think it be easier then walk over the bridge,I've looked all over and I couldn't see what if any,car parks might be open,cheers for that

Here you go:

SATURDAY
BLUE MOON TAVERN
12:00pm - Alex Williams, Kenny Clements, Ian Brightwell, Richard Edghill
12.30pm - Mark Ward, Trevor Sinclair, Paul Lake, Mike Summerbee
1:00pm - Uwe Rosler, Fred Eyre, Darius Vassell
2:00pm - Andy Morrison, Neil Pointon, Paul Power, Richard Edghill
2.30pm - Mike Pickering, Mike Joyce, John Henshaw, Gerard Kearns & more
3:00pm - Ian Brightwell, Paul Lake, Trevor Sinclair, Peter Barnes
4:00pm - The Blue Moon Tavern Pub Quiz with Ian Brightwell, Peter Barnes, Paul Power, Mark Ward, Neil Pointon, Andy Morrison
5:00pm - Shaun Goater, Paul Dickov, Uwe Rosler, Darius Vassell, Mike Summerbee
CFA HUB
11:30am - Inside City TV with Q&A - Nicola McCarthy, Kelly O'Donnell, Les Chapman
12:00pm - City through and through - Chris Bailey
12:30pm - Behind the Scenes - City Scouting and Performance Analysis
1:00pm - Our Official Supporter Clubs - Danny Wilson, Kevin Parker
1:30pm - Q&A with Backroom Staff
2:00pm - Inside the Academy - Mark Allen and Academy players
3:00pm - Club Ambassadors Q&A Richard Edghill, Mike Summerbee
4:00pm - Behind the Scenes - City Scouting and Performance Analysis
4:30pm - History and Future of Manchester City - Peter Bradshaw
5:00pm - Q&A with Backroom Staff
5.30pm - Q&A with Clements, Peter Barnes
SUNDAY LINE-UP
MAIN STAGE
From 1:30pm - Pep Guardiola presentation to the fans with special guests
BLUE MOON TAVERN
12:00pm - Andy Morrison, Shaun Goater, Nicky Weaver, Kenny Clements, Asa Hartford, Ian Brightwell, Gary James
12:30pm - Harry Redknapp, Alan McInally and Paul Dickov (Betsafe)
1:10pm - Blue Moon Tavern Pub Quiz with Paul Power, Mark Ward, Neil Pointon, Andy Morrison, Richard Edghill, Alex Williams
4:00pm - MCWFC players Izzy Christiansen, Jill Scott, Toni Duggan, Karen Bardsley
5:00pm - Tony Book, Uwe Rosler, Trevor Sinclair, Paul Dickov, Mike Summerbee
CFA HUB
11.30am - Q&A with Backroom Staff
1.20pm - Behind the Scenes - City Scouting and Performance Analysis
4.30pm - Behind the scenes of MCWFC - Steph Houghton, Gavin Makel
5:00pm - Screening of New York City FC v New York Red Bulls

This plan doesn't include the specifics of the main stage and I think these keep evolving but, for example, I'll now be on there at some point before 3 talking about the badge (I won't now be in the Blue Moon Tavern). The main stage is supposed to be live on the city website from 2.30 as well. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.