New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

You will be fine. They seemed really relaxed.
When we were queuing up to get in didn't see anyone using there phone, but that isn't to say you can't you could to get your free badge ect with the email they sent out on your phone

When we were queuing up to get in didn't see anyone using there phone, but that isn't to say you can't you could to get your free badge ect with the email they sent out on your phone

I turned up ticketless with the 3 kids. Just showed them my direct debit email for my season ticket on my phone and they handed over 3 tickets no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
The stewards were great today, real chilled out and just wanting people to have a good time

Still holding out hope that the leaked kit was a pisstake by City and they'll release the real one tomorrow which will be absolutely stunning... Keep dreaming

I duno. It was really chilled today but it wasn't full to capacity and tomorrow is sold out and there's pep etc going on so guessing it'll be cracked down more :/ I'm desperate for two tickets for tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.