New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Not bad i suppose, off the cuff by a small number. Hope for something more exciting in the future.

No chance. There was half a dozen good Kelechi songs going before the popular one got going at home and a few after too but none of them get heard at home and it's harder to hear them away as most just resort to the standard one. Will be similar with Pep. I absolutely guarantee that song will be belted out in our first game and won't be going anywhere. The only chance we have is if a better one is sung at an away game and manages to go viral.

The kit looks even more baffling and disjointed on the players than in pictures... the white socks look like the event referee came to us and we were told the dark blue would clash with Pep's pants so our kit man had to scramble and pull something from the club shop. And the shirt looks nothing like City—I think it would even look odd for any of the other CFG clubs so I have absolutely no idea why they thought supporters would like it.

Apart from that, and the produced feel of the entire thing, I enjoyed some of the features, the brief attention for some of the young lads and their achievements, and Pep's interview (as limited as it was).

Loved the comment about everything that has been achieved previously not being relevant it's about the present and future, and kicking players up their arses, just what some of this lot need.

No more jokers taking liberties. Really impressed with that interview, from what little he could say it was encouraging.

So did I, infact that's what I've been telling rags for the last few years lol

No chance. There was half a dozen good Kelechi songs going before the popular one got going at home and a few after too but none of them get heard at home and it's harder to hear them away as most just resort to the standard one. Will be similar with Pep. I absolutely guarantee that song will be belted out in our first game and won't be going anywhere. The only chance we have is if a better one is sung at an away game and manages to go viral.
Fuck me you pay waaaaay too much attention to songs/chants. Wasn't it you and your mates come up with that awful Jihad John song?
Who gives a fuck about a song for Pep going "viral".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.