New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Watching from Canada, thought it was fantastic, homesick but back for the first match. Presenter did well for me. Hope the person who needed medical attention is ok.
It was a young lad looks like he fainted he had come round when they got him to the outskirts of the stage area, they took him away in a wheelchair the attention seeker :)

Me too. Let's face it, there was a little response from the crowd. It was hard work

everyone was only there for one thing so for it to take an hour, after having random songs blared at you for half an hour beforehand and it starting late anyway, not surprised people were quite "well get on with it", especially with the endless "you should proud of the bleeding obvious" patronising Ferran prescribed 1-liners.

Had a good day apart from my Mrs getting the ball through the feed the goat hole and me missing
On the Kit, when it was shown on the lads on stage I could hear everyone saying " oh doesn't that look smart " and " that's nice "
I think no one will give a shit once we start playing great football in the same stadium with the same fans and a lot of the players we love that the shorts aren't white

Agreed, this place went spastic when the soundwave kit came out and the rest of course is history.

Agreed, this place went spastic when the soundwave kit came out and the rest of course is history.
Thought that kit was worse than any Nike have given us, and the last Umbro kit as well with the black collar.

You're free to moan. It does not bother me that our badge has red in it. Our best second kit has red in it and the new badge is brilliant. I do agree that the kit is not Manchester City. What a shame that we haven't got blue with white trim and white shorts to go with it. That's Manchester City. We get one part of our identity back and throw the rest away via Nike.
Not bothered by the red rose, just that, it's not "proper" to have red leaves with it. The old badge had green in those bits behind the actual rose. It's such a small detail it's not a case of having too many colours either, it'd make the actual rose flower pop out more.

Me & Mike ;-)

48D39DC2-562F-48D6-9974-0F53EE93565C_zps4es9kyfu.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.