New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

New kit apparently makes them move quicker. Fuck me, it'll need more than new fabric to make Bony put a shift in.

97574539_Roberto_247710c.jpg

We cannot do this American style PR launches were far too reserved for that X factor hype shite.

Good to see pep being very humble compared to the pricks across the road. Maybe he's the true holistic one?

Loved the comment about everything that has been achieved previously not being relevant it's about the present and future, and kicking players up their arses, just what some of this lot need.

No more jokers taking liberties. Really impressed with that interview, from what little he could say it was encouraging.

Can I have a moan? Is that alright?

Why are, what should be the green bits of the rose on the badge red? Been wondering for a while.

Also, that kit doesn't look remotely Manchester City.

Watching from Canada, thought it was fantastic, homesick but back for the first match. Presenter did well for me. Hope the person who needed medical attention is ok.

We cannot do this American style PR launches were far too reserved for that X factor hype shite.

Good to see pep being very humble compared to the pricks across the road. Maybe he's the true holistic one?
I thought she did very well with a tough crowd. She livened them up in the end though.
Agreed. I took the piss earlier but she deserves kudos for keeping it ticking over.

The questions that should have been asked:

1. Are you going to buy Suarez?

2. Is John Stones worth £50 million?

3. Muffin or barm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.