New MCFC History section on Bluemoon

Mate who do we contact if we find errors?

The stats say there was only 7527 at york away - I've already seen 10,000 posters on here claiming they were there.

Fix it up.

Cheers

What history? We are a small club which continually fails to fill our stadium. We have never ever ever ever won anything of note.

Thanks for all the positive comments. We will of course add more to this over time.

My favourite aspect is the video library where Ric has managed to link footage to specific games. We start with 1920s matches.

If anyone has any comments I'm happy to have them and will respond over time (I'm still very busy at the mo with book stuff and the work for the National Footy Museum). You can always contact me via twitter: @garyjameswriter or facebook.com/garyjames4

These stats will be great supporting material to go along with the full narrative history of the Club "Manchester The City Years" coming out soon. If you're going to buy it use the amazon links on the history page as Bluemoon will benefit that way.

Thanks for all comments so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.