New MCFC History section on Bluemoon

pirate said:
quality work fellas.

is there an email address to send corrections to? or do we just pots them here? or can we edit it like wiki?

If you spot anything PM me or Ric. There will inevitably be some errors that creep in and we will be checking all data again soon.

Thanks for all positive comments so far.

You can also send comments to me on twitter @garyjameswriter or facebook.com/garyjames4

Just had a look its excellent work you should be very proud of what you have done

good to know our E Chroniclers are world class like the club

PS no mention of you know who... women's hour will be on the case lol

Great stuff. Must have taken you guys forever.

Just watched the goals from my second ever game (Everton at home spring 1971) I always thought it was a bright sunny day but there you go.

Stupendous !!!!!!!

Brilliant,its gonna take yonks going through that lot,you've both done a cracking job there,cheers the both of you !

Thanks for all the comments. Obviously it's taken years to compile the data and to put it all out there for all to see free of charge is a major achievement. If you enjoy the material or find it useful then please spread the word and also (big plug now) buy "Manchester The City Years" "Manchester A Football History" or "Joe Mercer, OBE: Football With A Smile" (I don't think you'd be disappointed).

It would also enable me to add more material as time goes by.

Thanks

Gary
Twitter: @garyjameswriter
Facebook.com/garyjames4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.