New Members

Exactly. Manchester and my Glasgow are so similar. Brutal similar humour, but good cunts on the whole. I enjoy it in here. Even those who I am opposed to politically make you think. We can all lose the plot sometimes and I have been guilty of that a couple of times too. I always hold my hands up though if I get personal and out of order and made a **** of myself. Doesn't excuse it, but most guys on here realise we can all be stupid at times, especially when your team are shit and you've had a few.

Not even sure if it’s based on the city you grew up in mate. It’s just seem a part of the fibre of being a blue. We find humour - often macabre - everywhere, I like to think that we’re a pretty witty bunch. Best advise on here is don’t take any of what is said personally and you’ll get on just fine on here. If folk cross the line call them out on it and it quickly gets sorted.

A lot of us have followed this club to the depths and back again, we went to some utter shit holes and had to contend with pain and misery but we never lost our sense of humour. I look back on it with fond memories, especially the aways. I’d stick up for any blue, anywhere, even if you were being a **** I’d try and stop getting a beating. I remember Preston away I think a bank holiday and I could only get tickets for the home end main stand, when we equalised a few blues in a similar situation got up and started celebrating queue 3000 plus locals getting all wound up and the only thing I could think was fuck, I can’t stand by and that this is going to hurt. Fortunately dibble was quick in there and I didn’t have to!

Not even sure if it’s based on the city you grew up in mate. It’s just seem a part of the fibre of being a blue. We find humour - often macabre - everywhere, I like to think that we’re a pretty witty bunch. Best advise on here is don’t take any of what is said personally and you’ll get on just fine on here. If folk cross the line call them out on it and it quickly gets sorted.

A lot of us have followed this club to the depths and back again, we went to some utter shit holes and had to contend with pain and misery but we never lost our sense of humour. I look back on it with fond memories, especially the aways. I’d stick up for any blue, anywhere, even if you were being a **** I’d try and stop getting a beating. I remember Preston away I think a bank holiday and I could only get tickets for the home end main stand, when we equalised a few blues in a similar situation got up and started celebrating queue 3000 plus locals getting all wound up and the only thing I could think was fuck, I can’t stand by and that this is going to hurt. Fortunately dibble was quick in there and I didn’t have to!
I don't have a problem on here at all. I like it.

I must admit openly that the ferocious Clarkied to fuck welcome I got actually made me hang around. I only meant to chat about our CL game but after getting slaughtered and giving it back, thought I like these bastards, my kind of people. As well as being hostile they were funny at taking the ****. So, be careful what you wish for. You could have been rid of me in a week if people were initially nice to me. To newbies, stand your fucking ground.
Fuck off dick face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.