New Midfielder in January

Marchisio? He's being pushed out on the left for Juve, Vidal and Pogba are going nowhere and there'll always be new Italian midfielders for them to use.
He's a very good, hard-working all round player who can fill in an attacking, defending and central midfield role. I think he's pretty similar to Gundogan, but would be cheaper. Juventus need to spend a bit more to have a chance in the next CL so perhaps they'll sell him whilst he's in his prime. £20mil?

Some talk coming out of Benfica that Matic could go in January for £20-25m. I'd be all over that, exactly what we need

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:
Some talk coming out of Benfica that Matic could go in January for £20-25m. I'd be all over that, exactly what we need

Once bitten.......
He's really not even a remotely similar player to Garcia, he's actually far more similar to Yaya Toure (but with a willingness to actually defend)

I was more hinting at the fact Garcia apparently looked fantastic in that league when he clearly is anything but.

Ah, so you are going for the classic English tactic of labelling an entire league on the basis of one player, excellent. It's lucky that no player we've bought from the premier league has ever been anything but a raging success

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Marchisio? He's being pushed out on the left for Juve, Vidal and Pogba are going nowhere and there'll always be new Italian midfielders for them to use.
He's a very good, hard-working all round player who can fill in an attacking, defending and central midfield role. I think he's pretty similar to Gundogan, but would be cheaper. Juventus need to spend a bit more to have a chance in the next CL so perhaps they'll sell him whilst he's in his prime. £20mil?

If we could get him he'd be a great signing.

Matic ? he will be a new Garcia. please raid some more player from La Liga instead. if Zuculini rumor to City is real, i don't think we need to sign another CM in January. we have 9 player that can play centrally (DM, CM, box to box, in the hole) - Yaya, Ferna, Garcia, Rodwell, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Jovetic, Demichelis.

and if Di Maria exit rumor is true, I wish Txiki will bring him to Etihad. so our key player like Nasri and Silva can play in rotation in central role, if tactically needed. plus, we have another speed demon in our team, beside Navas.

another young CB like Zouma is fantastic, since Lescott is obviously not going to stay at City beyond the summer. Kompany & Nastasic gets injured a lot, and i hate to see Garcia playing as CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.