New Midfielder in January

shaiomarali said:
Di Maria is an improvement.

Fernando is a welcome cover.

Marco Reus has a very low release clause based on todays market.

We require a more mobile/defensive type,two of the above don't fit that criteria.

Morgan Schneiderlin - one of the best defensive midfielders in the Premiership. Knows the league, can mix it with the best physically and was the best in interceptions last season iirc. Cheaper but still very effective, would be a cheaper option than most names I have seen. And is actually a defensive midfielder unlike most names I have seen.

I've said it on other threads but the signing of Bruno Zuculini will add to the midfield in January. He can come into the first team alongside Fernandinho into a holding role, freeing Yaya to surge forward. With World Cup year approaching, this young signing is very close to breaking into the Argentinian squad. I truly feel Zuculini will solve the problem.

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
I've said it on other threads but the signing of Bruno Zuculini will add to the midfield in January. He can come into the first team alongside Fernandinho into a holding role, freeing Yaya to surge forward.

Or allowing Silva,Jovetic and Nasri to work their magic;)

I think we should be going French. We dont have any German Internationals so i dont see any top German coming here anytime soon unless its a big coup.

For me, Pogba and Zouma should be the 2 we should be aiming for in January. If not Pogba, then Matuidi. Either/Or.

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
I've said it on other threads but the signing of Bruno Zuculini will add to the midfield in January. He can come into the first team alongside Fernandinho into a holding role, freeing Yaya to surge forward. With World Cup year approaching, this young signing is very close to breaking into the Argentinian squad. I truly feel Zuculini will solve the problem.
not in january he won't.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester1894 said:
Summer the young Argentinian joins isn't it?
yep.

proudbear said:
I think we should be going French. We dont have any German Internationals so i dont see any top German coming here anytime soon unless its a big coup.

For me, Pogba and Zouma should be the 2 we should be aiming for in January. If not Pogba, then Matuidi. Either/Or.

I really want Zouma in the squad, excellent work rate, aireal threat offensively & defensively and great with the ball at his feet to play out of the back.

as Marco Reus is being sniffed by other teams in the league, mightbe worth to cash in Dzeko this January for Marco Reus. An AM yes but he tends to play high up.

Someone like Gundogan would be perfect (albeit expensive). I don't see the point in signing Fernando, Garcia is good enough in that role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.