New Music - 2024

A couple new singles from High Fade. For all your bass and funk needs.

I've mentioned it before, but Teen Mortgage's album has been hands down my top album of the year so far. And that's with some big hitters having albums out, like Idles etc.

It is just so simple, sharp and fun. The wee run of songs Tuning In, Such is Life, and Sick Day is the best 3 songs in a row I have heard in a while, and there are other good songs dotted about on it.

I've mentioned it before, but Teen Mortgage's album has been hands down my top album of the year so far. And that's with some big hitters having albums out, like Idles etc.

It is just so simple, sharp and fun. The wee run of songs Tuning In, Such is Life, and Sick Day is the best 3 songs in a row I have heard in a while, and there are other good songs dotted about on it..
I'll give this a listen, as I respect your taste.
I'll report back.
Cheers

Currently listening to all quiet on the Eastern esplanade by the libertines. Not sure how I missed this release, but it's sounding excellent

is there a reason on this thread why people just say the band name and record rather than posting the videos?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.