New music and band thread

mscenterh750

trying to stay away from the transfer forum, but I
I like my music and have stumbled across some good tunes and new bands just recently.

Buzzard Buzzard Buzzard have caught my ear with a tune called Hollywood Actors. If you’ve not heard it before, give it a listen it’s proper catchy.

Any new music or bands you think are worth a listen, just pop them on here.

I'm definitely interested in this thread. Finding it very hard to come across really good new music these days so would love some recommendations.

Fairly modern bands I like are Dutch Uncles, Everything Everything, Public Service Broadcasting and Empire of the Sun, but even they are probably quite out of date now.

The Dead South great if you like a mix of bluegrass, folk and punk !
Meg Myers fantastic voice especially with some of her songs stripped right back to basics .
Larkin Poe two Texan sisters playing blues/Rock great slide guitar duo.
Samantha Fish another great modern blues guitar player

Last edited:
Amorphis Finnish heavy metal band sing mostly about Finnish fairy stories BUT give their album an evening with friends a try you might be surprised !

Sadly i cannot remember a new band that i liked.
Hopefully this thread can put right to that.

Ryan Hamilton & The Harlequin Ghosts (first two albums released as RH & The Traitors. Now signed with Stevie Van Zants label. Ryan is a Texas lad, but the band are all English. Loving them.

Field Manual, a Nantwich area based band, saw them supporting the above at Night & Day last year. Excellent too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.