New music and band thread

Haha, mint! Don’t come much bigger than Mr Newcombe

Nice track that by the way!

few of the Arabic ones on YouTube, that people seem to like , my favourite ones Are

“Where flowers grown and too close to heaven”

I was only the Joel gion of the band for 5 years ,good times though played a few good gigs.
supporting the telescopes, the warlocks,dead rabbits ,black market karma and will carthurts from spacemen3 band free love babies .. another good band to check out we played a lot with is “ is bliss “ brilliant live

few of the Arabic ones on YouTube, that people seem to like , my favourite ones Are

“Where flowers grown and too close to heaven”

I was only the Joel gion of the band for 5 years ,good times though played a few good gigs.
supporting the telescopes, the warlocks,dead rabbits ,black market karma and will carthurts from spacemen3 band free love babies .. another good band to check out we played a lot with is “ is bliss “ brilliant live
Top!

Yeah I like what Bat For Lashes did with a few Moroccan/Arabic influenced tracks when she performed as SEXWITCH a few years back.

I see The Confederate Dead brought out a new album last week... I’ll give the back catalogue a listen!

Top!

Yeah I like what Bat For Lashes did with a few Moroccan/Arabic influenced tracks when she performed as SEXWITCH a few years back.

I see The Confederate Dead brought out a new album last week... I’ll give the back catalogue a listen!
Love that sex witch stuff but then again love bat for lashes think she’s underrated, top voice and artist prob my fav female artist

Love that sex witch stuff but then again love bat for lashes think she’s underrated, top voice and artist prob my fav female artist
She used to get a fair bit of play on 6Music but they seem to have stopped playing her over the last few years. She’s great though!

How new are we treating 'new' as?
So i don't risk turning this into a more general music recommendations thread

The new Travis album "10 songs" seems to be a good Autumn album. A lot more uplifting than their stuff from the 00s.

The new Travis album "10 songs" seems to be a good Autumn album. A lot more uplifting than their stuff from the 00s.
Got Susanna Hoffs on and there's a video. The one I'm waiting for is Working Men's Club. Been put back a couple of times but reckon this will be up among the debuts of the year. Should get today or tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.