New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrtwiceaseason said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
basokla said:
Am I the only one who has been stocking up on Umbro merchandise since the Nike move was announced?

It also seems like certain articles are running low stock or out-of-stock. I assume this is because of the move and production was somewhat limited this year.

Why would I stock up on merchandise that will be old in one of Umbros worst designs for us
If you have seen the nike walkout jackets and training tops and seen anything with nikes iron on badges yourll know why !!

Iron on Nike badge? I have seen my cousins rag training tops and shirts and they are all stitched in?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
basokla said:
Am I the only one who has been stocking up on Umbro merchandise since the Nike move was announced?

It also seems like certain articles are running low stock or out-of-stock. I assume this is because of the move and production was somewhat limited this year.

Why would I stock up on merchandise that will be old in one of Umbros worst designs for us

I don't think he means just the shirts.

MCFCSFC said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
If you have seen the nike walkout jackets and training tops and seen anything with nikes iron on badges yourll know why !!

Iron on Nike badge? I have seen my cousins rag training tops and shirts and they are all stitched in?
some are many are not portugal barca inter have a lot of iron on stuff as do the rags .check back through this thread to see our new walkout tops .sown on crested badges !!

mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCSFC said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

some are many are not portugal barca inter have a lot of iron on stuff as do the rags .check back through this thread to see our new walkout tops .sown on crested badges !!

Is it actually the one we will have or is it another fake that has been past about?

mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCSFC said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Well it depends really I dont spend my life in City stuff anyway, couple of replicas for the match days and maybe a jacket. Im sure there will be enough nice stuff by Nike to keep me satisfied<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 am --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
basokla said:

I don't think he means just the shirts.

Yes and I will still stand beside my worst designs for us statement
The badge is black on most things FFS

MCFCSFC said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCSFC said:

Is it actually the one we will have or is it another fake that has been past about?
I think it was from the orginal serbia pictures posted ages ago.think they were real and had crested sow on badges on them

mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCSFC said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I think it was from the orginal serbia pictures posted ages ago.think they were real and had crested sow on badges on them
They were protos if real in design. No way will we have a crest like that

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCSFC said:
Why not ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Why not ?

Mainly because we dont have a crest and even in our poor shit kit making days we didn't have one ironed on (Reebok maybe but they were utter dog shit kits). Nike mainly sponsor teams that do have a crest so it looks as if thats what they do to all kits.
Im guessing if it does have a crest they will learn very quickly not to as it will look shit and no one will buy it really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.