New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
panzer1311 said:
NikeManchesterCity1314Home.JPG

THIS IS CITY'S NEW KIT ....100% , and crappy photo cropping of Nike templates ( France , Utd etc ) isn't going to change anything ........

oooooooooo ..... someones throwing his teddies out of his pram ..... pmsl

if thats the new home kit, i'm buying the current Evertton home shirt, looks better than that above.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

AdamoTheGreat said:
that shirt is crap. anyone who says they like it, give your head a wobble.

Give your head a wobble, adam from Toronto.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
MCFCSFC said:
Nike will never top umbro designs for footy shirts. Simple as. I'm pretty sad that we are leaving umbro. Love their designs and materials they used.

This Nike design (bar the blue outline around the white) is pretty much identical to our first Umbro shirt since resigning with them.

ManCitizens. said:
MCFCSFC said:
Nike will never top umbro designs for footy shirts. Simple as. I'm pretty sad that we are leaving umbro. Love their designs and materials they used.

This Nike design (bar the blue outline around the white) is pretty much identical to our first Umbro shirt since resigning with them.

Nike haters will probably argue that the Umbro ones had a thicker band or something daft, or the material was made of Egyptian Cotton etc.

most shirts are the same, tbh fair, every supplier create good ones and some really bad ones at the same time.

I prefer adidas, so i'm not that bothered who makes the kit ... just dont want a fecking monochromic badge again.

but ....

can someone explain what the selotape on the shoulders actually do? (i mean must do something else than keeping the sleeves attached) :P

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
ManCitizens. said:
MCFCSFC said:

Nike haters will probably argue that the Umbro ones had a thicker band or something daft, or the material was made of Egyptian Cotton etc.

most shirts are the same, tbh fair, every supplier create good ones and some really bad ones at the same time.

I prefer adidas, so i'm not that bothered who makes the kit ... just dont want a fecking monochromic badge again.

but ....

can someone explain what the selotape on the shoulders actually do? (i mean must do something else than keeping the sleeves attached) :P

I always wanted to know that too.

MCFCSFC said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
ManCitizens. said:

but ....

I always wanted to know that too.

They don't appear to be on the design of our rumoured kit. MCFCSFC explain to me what is wrong with this design compared to Umbro.

Am I the only one who has been stocking up on Umbro merchandise since the Nike move was announced?

It also seems like certain articles are running low stock or out-of-stock. I assume this is because of the move and production was somewhat limited this year.

weeman19_89 said:
Unknown_Genius said:

To me the Nike tick looks out of line and not straight and the badge looks photoshopped on or just stuck on.

I hope this is fake.

the thing that makes me think its fake is the collar/cuffs and sponsors are different colours. the white collar and cuffs and more stand out than the navy trim, so a white sponsor would stand out on that blue and add more balance to the design. not to mention te shoddy craftmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.