New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
kun said:
[bigimg]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r550/davidskadey/citykits_zpsbd6e7642.jpg[/bigimg]

the third one is too much like United's white/red/black alternative kit for me. try changing the red for maroon and the black for a dark navy .... might feel more like a city kit to me.
11.jpg
Was based on this kit, but sure

kun said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
kun said:
[bigimg]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r550/davidskadey/citykits_zpsbd6e7642.jpg[/bigimg]

the third one is too much like United's white/red/black alternative kit for me. try changing the red for maroon and the black for a dark navy .... might feel more like a city kit to me.
11.jpg
Was based on this kit, but sure
awaybad_zps13315e60.jpg

ugh :/

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Acme are doing kits now?? Guess Wil Y. Coyote giving up on chasing the Roadrunner so Acme has to diverse lol

cityretroaway.jpg
cityretromaroon.jpg

Would love to have the first in a V-neck with a simplified arm cuff.

The maroon one is perfect. Where can I place my order?

basokla said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Acme are doing kits now?? Guess Wil Y. Coyote giving up on chasing the Roadrunner so Acme has to diverse lol

cityretroaway.jpg
cityretromaroon.jpg

Would love to have the first in a V-neck with a simplified arm cuff.

The maroon one is perfect. Where can I place my order?
just make sleeves same
Style as the maroon one and i will place my order ! Does it work in black and red stripes ?

Tiedupinblue said:
I have just bought what is supposed to be our new kit in Thailand. Can someone more technical than myself tell me how to attach a photo and I will post it. Looks good.

copy and paste the image url into my inbox mate

Rorz88 said:
Tiedupinblue said:
I have just bought what is supposed to be our new kit in Thailand. Can someone more technical than myself tell me how to attach a photo and I will post it. Looks good.

Im having deja vue from last year lol

this is going to be good...

AD4 said:
Rorz88 said:
Tiedupinblue said:

Im having deja vue from last year lol

this is going to be good...

I should give Rebel Sports a ring and see if they are going to fuck up two years on the trot.
After the fall out last year, i doubt it ;)

ban-mcfc said:
Tiedupinblue said:

copy and paste the image url into my inbox mate

Sorry ban, you'll have to let me know how to do that. As you can tell by my post count, I'm not that familiar with cyberspace matters .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.