New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh .... considering its a massive new deal, Nike, City and fans would expect to see something exceptional ... maybe controversial, not something mundane.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
tbh .... considering its a massive new deal, Nike, City and fans would expect to see something exceptional ... maybe controversial, not something mundane.

Yes, that will be the new signing unveiling it ;)

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Yep. There's a BIG difference between simple and classy ('09/10 home and third, '10/11) and plain but boring or not quite right (this seasons' and next)...<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
Tiedupinblue said:
It most definitely is a fake, but the point is they have them everywhere, along with a hooped away kit. As the snide kit market is such big business particularly out here they usually get a pretty good approximation of the real deal out. It seems a bit early in the year for the kit to have leaked though.

What colours are the hooped shirts?

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Yep. There's a BIG difference between simple and classy ('09/10 home and third, '10/11) and plain but boring or not quite right (this seasons' and next)...

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 pm --

Tiedupinblue said:
It most definitely is a fake, but the point is they have them everywhere, along with a hooped away kit. As the snide kit market is such big business particularly out here they usually get a pretty good approximation of the real deal out. It seems a bit early in the year for the kit to have leaked though.

Royal blue, sky blue and white, I think, one band of each colour. Didn't like them far too gaudy. I'll see if I can get a picture tomoz.

Tiedupinblue said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Yep. There's a BIG difference between simple and classy ('09/10 home and third, '10/11) and plain but boring or not quite right (this seasons' and next)...

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 pm --

Tiedupinblue said:

Royal blue, sky blue and white, I think, one band of each colour. Didn't like them far too gaudy. I'll see if I can get a picture tomoz.

That's the training shirt blue. It's been all over this thread.

i love it when people moan, it's blue and white, simple and classy and if we have white shorts then i will be very happy.

i want us to revert to the old badge though.

old_crest.gif

ban-mcfc said:
i love it when people moan, it's blue and white, simple and classy and if we have white shorts then i will be very happy.

old_crest.gif

Badge is horribly dated now. Also club dont own the rights to it<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 pm --<br /><br />
Tiedupinblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
alignmentc.jpg

The alignments are badly wrong ... that why its a shoddy fake. An authentic shirt doesnt have these basic mistakes.

Ermmmmmmmmm
article-0-0536DF4E000005DC-978_306x274.jpg

What we actually got was
images

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ban-mcfc said:

old_crest.gif

Badge is horribly dated now. Also club dont own the rights to it

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 pm --

Tiedupinblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
alignmentc.jpg

The alignments are badly wrong ... that why its a shoddy fake. An authentic shirt doesnt have these basic mistakes.

Ermmmmmmmmm
article-0-0536DF4E000005DC-978_306x274.jpg

What we actually got was
images

Don't agree with you on the old badge, but agree with you about the other shirt there.
I was just surprised to see these strange kits everywhere. Not trying to say that it's a copy of the real shirt, but when shops are full of strange City shirts surely it is of interest

ZabbaStuntDouble is so desperate for the kit to be something outlandish. Somewhat bizarre it must be said.

Seosa said:
ZabbaStuntDouble is so desperate for the kit to be something outlandish. Somewhat bizarre it must be said.
I think people want it to be shit to prove all the moaning correct and then get a petition to downing street for the return of Umbro. I dont like this season kit in all honesty the blue is wrong and the badge is fucking black but, in 4 seasons with Umbro we had 2 nice home tops which were almost identical, 1 okay and one with a soundwave on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.