New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pominoz said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
136 pages and still talking about it the serbian pictures taken at a nike trade show in dec show the shirt and training tops .the badge will have a shield around it like shirt shown last week.which is also a copy as the nike number is for a 2012 france shirt

Don't think so.

974gts.jpg

You did it again ;-)

Looks very nice but I wont be spending any money on it.

Rather have a nice polo shirt or retro top than any of the new kits tbh.

Joehannes said:
Seen this one on twitter. V. Similar, if not identical, to one of the photoshop designs on here:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg
I think I'd cry if I saw City walk out in this, it's FAR too red.

Joehannes said:
Seen this one on twitter. V. Similar, if not identical, to one of the photoshop designs on here:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg
That is fucking horrible. Up there with the silver/grey one with the narrow flourescent green stripe down the middle for shite-ness.

jimharri said:
Joehannes said:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg
That is fucking horrible. Up there with the silver/grey one with the narrow flourescent green stripe down the middle for shite-ness.
Ha! I agree re the above.

Joehannes said:
jimharri said:
Joehannes said:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg
Ha! I agree re the above.

That is incredibly ugly.

mrtwiceaseason said:
pominoz said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
136 pages and still talking about it the serbian pictures taken at a nike trade show in dec show the shirt and training tops .the badge will have a shield around it like shirt shown last week.which is also a copy as the nike number is for a 2012 france shirt

Don't think so.

974gts.jpg
Ok fair play to you fella arnt you the guy that single handedly launced last seasons kit ? Did this come from same sports shop or off line ?

That was me last year, but this is from another guy in Melbourne (didn't want his face shown).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.