New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
Seen this one on twitter. V. Similar, if not identical, to one of the photoshop designs on here:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg

Reminds me of Serie A and the Dutch league. I kind of like it

Caveman said:
LoveCity said:
So, is this the new away kit?

BI5stZkCMAEEiaK.jpg:large
57371a

Almost worth a short ban posting that up mate.

Not convinced the away shirt pic is legit though as the shiny material looks so shit in quality that it has to be a fake.

LoveCity said:

I wouldn't mind that as the away or 3rd kit. It looks quite similar to the 09/10 away kit actually.

And I really want a white kit next season for some reason.

Joehannes said:
Seen this one on twitter. V. Similar, if not identical, to one of the photoshop designs on here:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg
this one is clearly fake.
the size of the sponsor and nike tick are both far too big. The tick is also too near the shoulder and not in line with the badge. Also the sleeves look a little misshapen.

simonmdm said:
LoveCity said:

I wouldn't mind that as the away or 3rd kit. It looks quite similar to the 09/10 away kit actually.

And I really want a white kit next season for some reason.

Could be a Europe away kit?

Just hope the badge is embroidered and not on a ridicoulous tacky shield backing.

Glad to see i'm inspiring peope to ... erm ... to make fake shirts. But come on ... do something original ffs lol

medialaunch.jpg

Joehannes said:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg

blueinsa said:
Caveman said:
LoveCity said:

57371a

Not convinced the away shirt pic is legit though as the shiny material looks so shit in quality that it has to be a fake.
When it was posted I gasped as it was the first thing it reminded me of.

Caveman said:
blueinsa said:

When it was posted I gasped as it was the first thing it reminded me of.

Cos its looks black and gold when its navy and gold? lol Reminds me of the "crazy gang" Wimbledon kit:

marcus_gayle_wimbledon.jpg

should be white trim instead of gold, then you have a proper gorton retro shirt.

don't get the obsession with gold trim, its just tacky

mansour's tow ropes said:
should be white trim instead of gold, then you have a proper gorton retro shirt.

don't get the obsession with gold trim, its just tacky
Spot on! Good trim IS tacky but I think some people think it looks the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.