Not open for further replies.
apuvu5u2.jpg

Beermonster said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Man-City.jpg
$(KGrHqFHJFIFEeUhTE,qBRLm!Z6lZQ~~60_35.JPG

YOU be the Judge!

2009 all day, every day!!

That shirt is PURE CLASS, TRADITIONAL MAN CITY and the shirt I STILL wear to games.
Looks like I will be wearing it NEXT season, too!

Also, have these other shirts,

2.png

and

Man-City-Euro-Away-Kit-2013.jpg

BOTH top shirts, made of HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS!

Seems like Nike is determined to turn us into a team with some shit shirts. Sad.

These are the Last 3 shirts I have bought as well. Absolute class all three of them.
Sadly it looks as though that Nike one will be the shirt next season.

Agreed the 2009 nshirt feels and looks like a classic !!
I had a similar one in 1969 as a kid !! (just plain , it was , no logo or badge , nothing but pure sky blue with white turtle neck collar and cuffs ... simple and cool !!

September seems like a long time to wait for the 3rd kit but at least the home and away shirts will be out for the school holidays for the first time in what seems like ages.

I really hope we don't get the plastic feeling DriFit? Shit Nike material... Like the Kappa ones

Love the soft cotton feel from the past few seasons.

Anthony Kun said:
I really hope we don't get the plastic feeling DriFit? Shit Nike material... Like the Kappa ones

Love the soft cotton feel from the past few seasons.

Dri-Fit can probably be taken to the bank! Even every decent T-shirt is Dri-Fit these days!

Dri-Fit is the ubiquitous petroleum byproduct, Polyester, which is cheap to make, cheap to use, and FAR cheaper than cotton! It is here to stay, in some form or another, so i just hope they can take the "shine" out of it and produce some decent FEELING shirts.

I actually have a couple of Nike Dri-Fit t-shirts which I love wearing, but they are not shiny at all!

for actually playing sports dri-fit is far more comfortable than the Umbro shirts. doesnt look as good though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.