New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
that'll just be when DW Sports get their hands on them, City and Kibag will have them a few weeks before, release them, then distribute them after to other retailers.

and looks like others have started releasing theirs already ....

10405787.png
They are nice!

a lad at work united fan,stopped me and said hes seen citys new kit and its really nice,he went on to describe a shirt very similar to the 2009 home shirt,saying it was very basic i.e. sky blue shirt,round neck which was white and white cuffs,i told him to fuck off,because he likes the table cloth his shit team wear so his opinion was of no consequence whats so ever.

be odd if the away kit is white, the home kit must be a very vivid sky blue otherwise you'd be going straight for the 3rd kit against Spurs, Sunderland, Newcastle, Swansea or anyone that plays in white.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
be odd if the away kit is white, the home kit must be a very vivid sky blue otherwise you'd be going straight for the 3rd kit against Spurs, Sunderland, Newcastle, Swansea or anyone that plays in white.

We play in blue against the toon and mackems

grim up north said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

We play in blue against the toon and mackems

depends if their white is more white than black or red .... something to do with certain shades of sky blue looking white at certain distances, not easy to make people out.

(or for those watching in black and white, the home team is playing in white, the away team is looks to be playing in white.)

Re: New Kit 13/14

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bluespana said:
It has already been designed, so it's possible. A rumor that the 2nd kit is white.

Well, they'll quickly follow that with a darker one! White is no alternative to sky blue for matches down The Bridge, ShiteFart Lane and Whelan's PieEating Arena.

Why can't we wear white at Chelsea? We wore white when we lost 6-0

Re: New Kit 13/14

mansour's tow ropes said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bluespana said:
It has already been designed, so it's possible. A rumor that the 2nd kit is white.

Well, they'll quickly follow that with a darker one! White is no alternative to sky blue for matches down The Bridge, ShiteFart Lane and Whelan's PieEating Arena.

Why can't we wear white at Chelsea? We wore white when we lost 6-0

Was thinking the exact same thing myself ?? with Spurs swansea and wigan i can understand but not chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.