New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
grim up north said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
be odd if the away kit is white, the home kit must be a very vivid sky blue otherwise you'd be going straight for the 3rd kit against Spurs, Sunderland, Newcastle, Swansea or anyone that plays in white.

We play in blue against the toon and mackems

depends if their white is more white than black or red .... something to do with certain shades of sky blue looking white at certain distances, not easy to make people out.

(or for those watching in black and white, the home team is playing in white, the away team is looks to be playing in white.)

No, we play in blue against the toon and the mackems

argyle said:
Manchester1894 said:
Gone back a few pages but can't see it discussed. Really bad fake? Shirley!!

Twitter: @TheHenryFrancis
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJRMqvnCAAENKyy.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Really hope not. What's with the shiny material?

Just seen the press-release leaflet that's going to be printed, this is 100% definitely the shirt i'm afraid... embroidered shield and all!!!
Shirt looks nice in the official pics other than that, saved me a few quid anyway!
I'll post a pic as soon as I can, but it's all hush-hush right now!

dario2739 said:
argyle said:
Manchester1894 said:

Just seen the press-release leaflet that's going to be printed, this is 100% definitely the shirt i'm afraid... embroidered shield and all!!!
Shirt looks nice in the official pics other than that, saved me a few quid anyway!

Oh dear... That badge is dogsh!t

I'm still convinced that one with the badge inside a shield is the fake one. There's another version of this same kit doing the rounds but with a fully embroidered badge. And why would the counterfeiters possibly go to more effort than the actual manufacturers? They wouldn't; they'd go for the cheaper option, which is a sew-on patch like the one in the photo on this page.

dario2739 said:
argyle said:
Manchester1894 said:

Think I will stick with retro shirts next season,That effort is GASH!

I thinks its made out of the same material as one of them lifetime Asda bags.

Nice colour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.