New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubai Blue said:
I'm still convinced that one with the badge inside a shield is the fake one. There's another version of this same kit doing the rounds but with a fully embroidered badge. And why would the counterfeiters possibly go to more effort than the actual manufacturers? They wouldn't; they'd go for the cheaper option, which is a sew-on patch like the one in the photo on this page.

Sorry fella, but the Kit Bag leaflet i've seen is definitely the version with the shield behind our crest. The version with the printed on badge is most likely the version the players will wear - printed and embroidered versions are both usually sold anyway.
The leaflet does not have the shorts or socks on it, but does have a range of other merchandise - training shirts, hoodies, trackie tops etc., and I can confirm that the hooped shirt featured in this thread is a listed as a pre-match training top!
I'm trying to get hold of the PDF, however it is being kept very secretive, probably on the club and Nike's wishes.

dario2739 said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm still convinced that one with the badge inside a shield is the fake one. There's another version of this same kit doing the rounds but with a fully embroidered badge. And why would the counterfeiters possibly go to more effort than the actual manufacturers? They wouldn't; they'd go for the cheaper option, which is a sew-on patch like the one in the photo on this page.

Sorry fella, but the Kit Bag leaflet i've seen is definitely the version with the shield behind our crest. The version with the printed on badge is most likely the version the players will wear - printed and embroidered versions are both usually sold anyway.
The leaflet does not have the shorts or socks on it, but does have a range of other merchandise - training shirts, hoodies, trackie tops etc., and I can confirm that the hooped shirt featured in this thread is a listed as a pre-match training top!
I'm trying to get hold of the PDF, however it is being kept very secretive, probably on the club and Nike's wishes.
I'll take your word for it then, but both the shield and the iron-on badges are shit.

This is the one I was hoping we'd get:

13691328.jpg

Dubai Blue said:
dario2739 said:
Dubai Blue said:

I'll take your word for it then, but both the shield and the iron-on badges are shit.

13691328.jpg
It says something when the fakes look better than the real deal. (if of course all this is correct).

dario2739 said:
Dubai Blue said:

Is the shield with the pointed top or a shield with a flat top?

Dubai Blue said:
dario2739 said:
Dubai Blue said:

13691328.jpg

think it looks really good

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Dubai Blue said:
dario2739 said:

13691328.jpg

think it looks really good

If that's real I would be happy with that

Telling you know .... regardless of what it looks like, if it has those plasters on the shoulders, i aint buying it.

Dubai Blue said:
dario2739 said:
Dubai Blue said:

13691328.jpg

weird, I did read that this is our new home kit from a good source !

Kitbag are taking pre-orders for the Rags home shirt .... maybe something will be announced after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.