Not open for further replies.
BudtheWeiser said:
Not sure what to make of this possible away shirt
manchester-city-away.jpg

My god, that's awful!

BudtheWeiser said:
Not sure what to make of this possible away shirt
manchester-city-away.jpg
Christ. I knew we would get screwed over by Nike, but I thought they might at least be a bit gentle. That is fucking terrible. Got to wonder what these 'designers' are on, when even on a random football forum like this you have people who can create absolute belters.

Fuck off Nike.

i was led to beleive we have some sort of input over the design of shirts, maybe a design team working for the club independent from nike, i was told this when i mentioned the united table cloth to someone there reply was they design there own and nike just produce the product
does any know?

marco said:
i was led to beleive we have some sort of input over the design of shirts, maybe a design team working for the club independent from nike, i was told this when i mentioned the united table cloth to someone there reply was they design there own and nike just produce the product
does any know?
Not sure, but I do know that if I was the person that designer answered too, i'd say 'what makes you think anyone will like that mate?', then screw up the design, toss it in the paper bin, do a little wanker gesture and then say 'back to the drawing board'.

I'd rather have a Macron monstrosity than that fucking thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.