New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still doubting it. The swoosh look at the wrong angle, the badge slightly too small and the dots still seem like too obvious resemblance to the umbro one weather its flow holes or whatever. Personally I don't like the collar either it looks too 80's for me.

We've had some great retro style shirts but moving to Nike I'd hoped they would bring in a more creative modern design.

jayfx said:
ban-mcfc said:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

i think we're looking at the real deal tbh.

Yeah because the first pictures of a new shirt to be released would be taken of it thrown on a dirty laminate floor haha.

EXACTLY!

They'd be taken on a clean laminate floor! Duh...

Man-City-Leaked-Jersey-2013.jpg

Manchester1894 said:
jayfx said:
ban-mcfc said:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

i think we're looking at the real deal tbh.

Yeah because the first pictures of a new shirt to be released would be taken of it thrown on a dirty laminate floor haha.

EXACTLY!

Haha fair point, I hold my hands up. Still certain this isn't it, and really hope it isn't. It's bleeding awful!

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
I won't, others will though and that price, to me, is a disgrace.

£60 is normally with all badges, name and number.

Ah fair do's then as that would make sense. Fbloke did say it was the club shop selling them at that price.

I'm going to buy next season's shirt with Pigeonho 69 on the back and walk around City with my cock hanging out of my jeans.

jayfx said:
Manchester1894 said:
jayfx said:

EXACTLY!

Haha fair point, I hold my hands up. Still certain this isn't it, and really hope it isn't. It's bleeding awful!
Nothing wrong with it
Right colour - check
Simple - check
Has an embroided crest - check
£10 million more a year - check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.