New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jayfx said:
ban-mcfc said:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

i think we're looking at the real deal tbh.

Yeah because the first pictures of a new shirt to be released would be taken of it thrown on a dirty laminate floor haha.

As if that's the official pictures of the first shirt?! Someone's nabbed it and taken it on the first flat surface they could find.

IMHO I'm doubting that is the new kit. Badge looks like it has been pulled from one of the other photoshops, and I cannot see them doing the dots design (soundwave) again after Umbro did that.

If it is, I won't be buying it.

I have just received my kit this evening. This is the only one I will ever need. I had originally bought the away from this year, but honestly, it will never get better than this one. Quality, color, cut, build, FA Cup. I was at Yaya's first game ever for the club this season. Thanks to some of you guys, I was able to track one down in the UK, and get is shipped over the pond.

C2MSFjn.jpg

VFOjaGG.jpg

hd5sP5s.jpg

Best kit ever.

unlikelyfan19 said:
I have just received my kit this evening. This is the only one I will ever need. I had originally bought the away from this year, but honestly, it will never get better than this one. Quality, color, cut, build, FA Cup. I was at Yaya's first game ever for the club this season. Thanks to some of you guys, I was able to track one down in the UK, and get is shipped over the pond.

C2MSFjn.jpg

VFOjaGG.jpg

hd5sP5s.jpg

Best kit ever.
Correct!
yaya-toure_1896456a.jpg

mancmackem said:
IMHO I'm doubting that is the new kit. Badge looks like it has been pulled from one of the other photoshops, and I cannot see them doing the dots design (soundwave) again after Umbro did that.

If it is, I won't be buying it.

Those dots are like airflow holes and are on most, if not all, new Nike shirts.

Nike kits sold by Nike are £60 but sports direct etc and other retailers will likely have them for £50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.