New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdamoTheGreat said:
4b40fb6a1fbaaceaed79c6033272549a_large

this got paraded around as the official new jerseys, but they look eeriely familiar with mock ups i've seen on here
Zabasstuntdouble did em!

cant spel forgive me said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
White nike/sponsor version .... sorry its late.

nikeinternational.jpg
I've seen this design but for utd so it could be real, wouldn't mind it tbh

I like that style of shirt - I would change the crest to the proper full-colour version though - no pissing about with black again!
That style of shirt is very similar to the shirts we wore when we first became Man City so why not go the whole hog, and have a plain sky blue shirt like this, with white shorts and navy blue socks?
Though have to say, sky blue with maroon turnovers will always be my favourite!

Unknown_Genius said:
Looking likely this will be our next shirt.

It would be better with just one slight change, though. Sack off the black trim around the collar/cuffs and just have them as solid white. Would make it look better with just that minor adjustment. Probably too late now though, aren't these things usually sorted of before Christmas?

To make it up to me; City...make sure we have white shorts and navy socks!

Caveman said:

It would be better with just one slight change, though. Sack off the black trim around the collar/cuffs and just have them as solid white. Would make it look better with just that minor adjustment. Probably too late now though, aren't these things usually sorted of before Christmas?

Is it just me that think it looks a bit more navy blue than black?

dario2739 said:
cant spel forgive me said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
White nike/sponsor version .... sorry its late.

nikeinternational.jpg
I've seen this design but for utd so it could be real, wouldn't mind it tbh

I like that style of shirt - I would change the crest to the proper full-colour version though - no pissing about with black again!
Note: The crest is only done that way to ensure that no one .... no one thinks it is "real" or "official" ... slight change of the crest is the marker to look for.

panzer1311 said:
Unknown_Genius said:

THIS IS CITY'S NEW KIT ....100% , and crappy photo cropping of Nike templates ( France , Utd etc ) isn't going to change anything ........

The designers could of knocked it up in there lunch break........ a re-hash of the first Umbro & far inferior copy at that, very disappointing from Nike

Nervous Nedum said:
Caveman said:

Is it just me that think it looks a bit more navy blue than black?[/quote

Looks more like a royal blue to me.

White shorts a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.