New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCmadman said:
Caught my blue top on the door and it ripped :(
Gonna go city store tomorrow, marroon or blue?

wait a few weeks and they'll drop to £15 no doubt lol

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
MCFCmadman said:
Caught my blue top on the door and it ripped :(
Gonna go city store tomorrow, marroon or blue?

wait a few weeks and they'll drop to £15 no doubt lol
Jd sports mate home shirts £20 aways £15 bought both yesterday

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't like the obsession with black in our crest and black logo's. Once is fine but they should be white.

Only did the all black crest cos the France kit had an all black crest, wanted to see how it looked. But looks much better with a coloured crest.

-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 pm --

meldrew said:
Can't copy the picture as on my phone but here's another link to a new picture

13691328.jpg

please god ...... Nooooooooooo!![/quote

Love this!

woz69 said:
Snide as!

Out of all the shirts posted on this thread, this looks to be the most realistic. Unless the term "snide as" was intended to be used in a derogatory sense, in which case I would have to disagree wholeheartedly. Aesthetically it couldn't be any closer to the 09/10 shirt, excusing the black trim of course. However, it's the black I like.

Whilst I preferred the white trim and logo's of 09/10 & 10/11 (FA Cup Winning shirt), I did not want to return to the navy blue numbers and logo's of our Championship winning shirt of last year. The logo's have to be more prominent for commercial reasons, we accept this and I like the introduction of black to our club colours. After all - it's a new era!

panzer1311 said:
Unknown_Genius said:

THIS IS CITY'S NEW KIT ....100% , and crappy photo cropping of Nike templates ( France , Utd etc ) isn't going to change anything ........

a crappy t-shirt on the floor.... that's all this is.

look inside the collar. all nike jersey have nike logo or some sort of logo PRINTED on . this one has a blue/white strip sort of thing sewn in it.
100% fake. I hope...

panzer1311 said:
NikeManchesterCity1314Home.JPG

THIS IS CITY'S NEW KIT ....100% , and crappy photo cropping of Nike templates ( France , Utd etc ) isn't going to change anything ........

oooooooooo ..... someones throwing his teddies out of his pram ..... pmsl

if thats the new home kit, i'm buying the current Evertton home shirt, looks better than that above.

Nike will never top umbro designs for footy shirts. Simple as. I'm pretty sad that we are leaving umbro. Love their designs and materials they used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.