mcfcdark_zpsb3aab02b.jpg

mcfc2607 said:
Boff said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
a bit dark Boff ...............

30111667.jpg

arghh, I must have the screen brightness turned up too much
Looks a tight fit.

Us gym buffs will love that tight fit shit lol, watch how many bodybuilders will become city fans if that was a shirt :)

Look how many became Italy fans when they brought there tight fits.

Wandering up Market Street this morning, the thought occurred: What will happen when we go over to Nike? Will our kits be sold in the Nike Store, along with other kits that aren't worthy to share the space? Or will we keep our stuff separate at the City Shop?

another generation said:
Wandering up Market Street this morning, the thought occurred: What will happen when we go over to Nike? Will our kits be sold in the Nike Store, along with other kits that aren't worthy to share the space? Or will we keep our stuff separate at the City Shop?

I was in the nike store looking for the French shirt last week and saw the store in Manchester actually sells this seasons shirt so I would have thought our shirt would be sold along with the other shirt you hint at next season but with more display space (this seasons shirt is only on a rail in the middle of the store where as the red tea towels have a big wall display).

you can get the current City Umbro stuff on the Nike website too. Odd seeing how they just sold Umbro to Iconix but still selling the Umbro stuff.

Looks ok the black one the only thing i dont like is the cross as it looks like a german iron cross from ww1

MCFC2393 said:
Looks ok the black one the only thing i dont like is the cross as it looks like a german iron cross from ww1

*insert facepalm pic here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.