New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malty said:
Will Nike want a big marquee signing?
b8k0h.jpg

Yes Gary Neville style,

Aye mind Nike announcement was hoping something happened and it fell through, not a big fan of Nike kits worried our kit be the same as another team just in sky blue!

Malty said:

Yes. Most of our signings are decided by sponsors these days. Unfortunately I've heard from a well placed source of a new deal forming with Pukka Pies, which inevitably means we'll have to sign Rooney.

SuperYaya said:
Malty said:

Yes. Most of our signings are decided by sponsors these days. Unfortunately I've heard from a well placed source of a new deal forming with Pukka Pies, which inevitably means we'll have to sign Rooney.
i dont like him (money hunter fat bastard),but what if he scores against rugs?...after all thats modern football..no more Colin Bell,Francis Lee,Mike Summerbee,etc etc....no more Maine Road!

Would love an away kit that perfect, what a shirt this is.

[bigimg]http://www.footy-boots.com/files/2012/05/ac-milan-home-jersey-2012-13.jpg[/bigimg]

Scottyboi said:
Would love an away kit that perfect, what a shirt this is.

[bigimg]http://www.footy-boots.com/files/2012/05/ac-milan-home-jersey-2012-13.jpg[/bigimg]

you want a current home kit for another team by a different maunfacturer for our away kit next season? think you are a bit confused m'lad!

-- Sat May 18, 2013 5:04 pm --

ManCitizens. said:
Mrmcfc said:
denk82 said:
all those kits are fucking horrible. Though Im a big fan of city blue + black. The only one I rate is below. It isnt a drastic change from our current kit. dropping the collar and adding color emblem... oh yeah, those premiers badges need to go as well :P

1b031a0e-8a65-41d3-ab18-d1c36a32c69a
I would have to buy all three of those, they're THAT nice.

Photoshop image by Zabba from this forum. Two more fools caught.

gawd ... my net if getting full now. And in my defence, the gold badges were done about 4 months ago when we were still in contention for the title.<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 5:06 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
Won't be long now then we can put this thread to bed. We will soon know if its still Umbro (possible), Nike (seems the people's choice and most likely) or Puma (few whispers).

thats a joke post right?

Re: New Kit 13/14

That can't be our new kit because our new sponsor on our shirt is nike. That's the shirt with a tick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.