New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-mcfc said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
check out the small print on this page.

http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/manci...px?category|category_root|16276=football+kits

Although very oddly, in the same paragraph that talks about the new NIKE shirt it also suggests getting Balotelli on your shirt

small print looks two years old.

lets hope because that red and black kit is angin'.

It does look like they wrote some new wording to introduce the Nike kit and forgot to delete the second paragraph

kippaxchris said:
sam-caddick said:
kippaxchris said:
This is 100% the 3rd kit

<a class="postlink" href="http://epltalk.com/2013/05/16/is-this-manchester-citys-third-shirt-for-the-2013-14-season-photo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://epltalk.com/2013/05/16/is-this-m ... son-photo/</a>

A bloke on here designed that though mate??

Every time this website has leaked a kit its been the real one from what ive seen in the past and it leaked the home kit this season and what looks like being the black away kit so this could be the 3rd and i have seen the one designed on here but still believe this is the 3rd just as its on this website
So is it 100% the 3rd kit or are you just speculating based on what some website has said?

Aside from it being designed by someone on here, I can't see us having a black away shirt and a 50% black 3rd shirt. I also couldn't imagine the club sanctioning it as they know full well that black and red shirts don't sell well, so this monstrosity would be a disaster.

After seeing the release picture infront of the Manhatten sky line I can't think of anything bad to say about the kit, It looks superb in the sunlight.

I pray to god that we are able to buy those shorts rather than the version that shows on the OS shop with the blue shield. The socks look good and hopefully they will be more forgiving that the umbro ones which did nothing but cut off the circulation to my legs whenever I wore them (Only for five a side and never in a full kit wanker style)

I stand by my view that if this kit had the Umbro diamonds on then everyone would be raving about this kit, but as its Nike its automatically shit.<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 9:12 am --<br /><br />
Dubai Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
sam-caddick said:

Every time this website has leaked a kit its been the real one from what ive seen in the past and it leaked the home kit this season and what looks like being the black away kit so this could be the 3rd and i have seen the one designed on here but still believe this is the 3rd just as its on this website
So is it 100% the 3rd kit or are you just speculating based on what some website has said?

Aside from it being designed by someone on here, I can't see us having a black away shirt and a 50% black 3rd shirt. I also couldn't imagine the club sanctioning it as they know full well that black and red shirts don't sell well, so this monstrosity would be a disaster.

Didn't the Red and Black shirt from a couple of seasons ago not sell well then?

Dubai Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
sam-caddick said:

I think if you look at the zip ups (which look fantastic) they give a good indication of the away and 3rd kit.

There's a sky blue one for home, black and gold for away, which fits in with a widely circulated shirt on here, and is Etihad's colours so makes sense. The third zip up is white with sky blue trim, so I would guess that would be the colour of the 3rd kit.

TBF the new kit does look good.(back tracking jrb)

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/2013/May/city%20website%20kit.ashx[/bigimg]

However, with an embroidered badge it would have looked even better, even though Nike have explained why they used the shield.

jrb said:
TBF the new kit does look good.(back tracking jrb)

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/2013/May/city%20website%20kit.ashx[/bigimg]

However, with an embroidered badge it would have looked even better, even though Nike have explained why they used the shield.
It looks awesome in that picture, but will it look like that (sorry for the cliche) on a cold night in stoke?

Anyone thinking about buying this shirt got to kitbag.com

Just bought it for £50 (seems to be £55 in city shop). Plus it qualifies for free delivery, whereas on city you have to spend £60 for free delivery....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.