New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Cheadle Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
There is a lot of Blues in the forum tonight, and maybe a lot are in this thread -just a quick reminder that the first thread in the forum is about the Bobby Manc advert fund, so if there is anyone in this thread who is not aware, and would like to contribute please can you? Cheers

fair point mate, noticed a fair few newbies on here that could put in

GIVE US YOUR FUCKING MONEY!!!!!

fucking hell, I did think twice about making that post - BBS the new fucking Geldof!

sorry mate couldn't resist, could just picture you ranting

Ok its officially crossed the taking the piss line for me now. 9pm? - 11pm...

Lost most of the UK audience now, well done.

This better be a good fucking kit launch, and not some twat tying the shirt to a balloon or whatever it was last time.

M24 Citizen said:
Ok its officially crossed the taking the piss line for me now. 9pm? - 11pm...

Lost most of the UK audience now, well done.

This better be a good fucking kit launch, and not some twat tying the shirt to a balloon or whatever it was last time.

its ok mate, its not pay per view! just out of interest how many blues have done this before? its a first time for me being glued to the web waiting for a kit launch

Mrmcfc said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Found a live stream of the launch

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ</a>

bastard
Haha now that's fucking funny

DannyBoy2890 said:
They're waiting for tony pulis to arrive in New York.
Patience blues

City sack manager
Pulis spots City wearing cheap shitty Nike shell suits
Pulis leaves Stoke
Kit launched delayed

It's all falling into place...

After the success of the one in the Ronaldo thread or whatever it was in the transfer forum a week ago, perhaps we should do another Bluemoon crossword to pass the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.