New official City website

blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

I work for City as the Digital Delivery Manager and we're working really hard tonight to get the site perfect for the morning. Really pleased you like it but we've closed the backdoor for now so we can finish off. Hope you don't mind, not long to go now!

Thanks
Victoria

Thanks for the info, Victoria. By the way, have we signed Eto'o and Tevez yet? You can trust me to keep it a secret.

I couldn't resist...

blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

I work for City as the Digital Delivery Manager and we're working really hard tonight to get the site perfect for the morning. Really pleased you like it but we've closed the backdoor for now so we can finish off. Hope you don't mind, not long to go now!

Thanks
Victoria

Damn... gutted i missed the chance to slip in your backdoor Victoria!

blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria

it wasnt me honest governor!

dario2739 said:
blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria

Been wide open for a while, opens again a 9 ;)

dario2739 said:
blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria

How could you say something as sexist as that?
*makes mental note to cross that comment off my list*

blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria
GARRY! VICTORIA'S INAPPROPRIATELY USING THE INTERNET ON COMPANY TIME AGAIN!

Wheelsy said:
blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria
GARRY! VICTORIA'S INAPPROPRIATELY USING THE INTERNET ON COMPANY TIME AGAIN!

Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.