New official City website

Bluemoon115 said:
NathanC said:
Matty, apart from pre-ordering the kits, are you going to get anything else?

Get naked hopefully.

;-P

One can only dream...

I'm not gay, just feeling a bit emotional after losing Vassell :-(

We all are...

Wheelsy said:
blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

I work for City as the Digital Delivery Manager and we're working really hard tonight to get the site perfect for the morning. Really pleased you like it but we've closed the backdoor for now so we can finish off. Hope you don't mind, not long to go now!

Thanks
Victoria
GARRY! VICTORIA'S INAPPROPRIATELY USING THE INTERNET ON COMPANY TIME AGAIN!

its late over here stop shouting :)

blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

I work for City as the Digital Delivery Manager and we're working really hard tonight to get the site perfect for the morning. Really pleased you like it but we've closed the backdoor for now so we can finish off. Hope you don't mind, not long to go now!

Thanks
Victoria

Cant believe you left the back door open at this time of night!
Dont you know how many dodgy characters are out and about?

By the way the new site is cool!

second to none said:
ultimateharold said:
I was always ok to watch mets games living in manchester anyway. I doubt that the FA and SKY will ever give up the rights to individual clubs without a fight, tho I reckon they'd make more subsriptions from a tv season ticket or something. I dont have Sky, but as I cant make it to every game, would happily pay just to watch city matches.

Was happy to read this, I didn't think the Mets had any foreign fans.
I did not think they had any domestic fans!
smile.gif

GO BRAVES!
Atlanta_Braves.gif

michaelo said:
blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria

So as we were the first few to view the new site do we get some freebies?........aw please go on you know you want to!!

michaelo said:
michaelo said:
blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria

So as we were the first few to view the new site do we get some freebies?........aw please go on you know you want to!!

having never been to a game before being one of the first couple of people to see the new site has sadly made this one of the best mcfc memories haha!

bluegorton said:
Just got up, cant get on OS, any good boys?

Feckin mint mate! Some of us managed to sneak into the site around 12.30.
Loads of stuff on it.But if anyone from the hiearchy at the ground is reading this.......i never saw a thing honest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.