New official City website

Sorry for posting in this thread but when is the new kit launch ..can't find any date on the official website

Blue moon Rising

I can understand where they've gone with the lighter site as it's easier on the eyes for longer periods.
Can't comment on the desktop view but the Mobile beta works well for me (android/chrome)

No qualms, I like it (mobile beta)

just went on the site and there was a yellow bar at the top saying try the new site, it's not finished yet though.

Has anyone else been on it?

I design websites and I like the clean look of this one. I am biased though because I am easily bored by a sustained design. In the case of my work, I usually enjoy the design process and hate them after they get published.

The beta site is ok, just needs the bbc yellow changed to sky blue.

I design websites and I like the clean look of this one. I am biased though because I am easily bored by a sustained design. In the case of my work, I usually enjoy the design process and hate them after they get published.

The beta site is ok, just needs the bbc yellow changed to sky blue.
and the twitter rubbish to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.