New official City website

Poor effort! Hard to navigate, awkward on mobile, links don't work properly, i only want city news!

Where's the women's league table on the site?

Not impressed.

Everyone who isn't happy with the new site get on twitter and message " supporters services " with your complaint etc Iv just done it so if 100's or 1,000 s of us do it maybe they'll take notice.

The same with the new cityzens website,so slow and unresponsive and you cannot log out ,its a joke....the rewards page on there is a joke,15months ago I got our away top by redeeming 2,000 of my cityzens points.....now its 6,000 for Melbourne or nyc kits that most of us couldn't care less about anyway .its 1,000 for this years pin badge when as a season ticket holder or citizen you get it anyway with your cards etc.

Just checked now and have got the old site up and running again. Bliss!

Whilst i recognize the old site was great when it was introduced and probably can be improved on, at least now I can read about my club on the official site and see citytv stuff, rather than having to watch embedded newspaper article videos.

Also, mcfc.co.uk working again too. Likely temporary I imagine. No problem with that if the new site comes back and works well, but as I said in my earlier post I hope the relevant partner for this has been made aware clearly of their shortcomings.

One of the few things i like is the sound,it is much louder than the old site,i used to struggle to hear anything

That's your age, as well as going deaf you've forgot you have a volume control on your pc.

It's the biggest load of bollocks of a website going. Change for the sake of change...the layout is all over the place, the twitter feed is random at times (shows tweets of non-City related stuff), the colour scheme is like 75% plain white (I thought we played in sky blue last time I checked).

I don't get why they didn't just keep the old one that was fine it just needed easier ticket access.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.