New official City website

Trying to look at fixtures more than a few weeks ahead is almost impossible for me using the new web site on my phone. Not user friendly enough.

It's a shame that the new website hides some really good stuff. The media team at our club does some really great work, but it's lost in that shambles of a website.

It seems to be the only website on the internet without a search function. I was trying to find an old CityTV vid the other day and the only way to search is to guess which category they might have put it in (its not match highlights, so it could be in 'features' or maybe in 'interviews' who knows!), then I had to order by date, and then try to scroll back through four years worth of videos. I gave up in the end!

I actually emailed the club about my inability to access the site on either my IPad or Samsung phone. In both cases half the screen is blocked out by a large grey slab.

I have been I regular email contact with Jamie Nicholson, the 'product manager - web City football marketing'. He told me that they believe that for IPad users unless you have the latest Apple IOS update then the site in inaccessible. Anyone that has an older version simply can't access the site. He told me that they are working on a 'fix' but nothing seems to have happened.

I referred him to the comments on BM so that he can get some customer feedback.
'
The whole thing is so frustrating. There are a lot of articles etc I would like to read, but can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.